HSRS-45Z Automatic surface Rockwell hardness tester
Product description:Product description: 1. It adopts electronic electric loading, high-precision sensors, and has a unique closed-loop control system. 2. The worktable is automatically raised and lowered without the need to manually rotate the screw wheel. 3.
1. It adopts electronic electric loading, high-precision sensors, and has a unique closed-loop control system.
2. The worktable is automatically raised and lowered without the need to manually rotate the screw wheel.
3. Press the start button, the workbench will automatically rise, the sample will be loaded and unloaded automatically after touching the indenter, and the hardness value will be displayed automatically.
4. The touch screen interface, easy to operate, directly select the hardness scale, the force value is automatically changed in the test parameters.
5. According to the standard hardness block, each hardness scale is automatically corrected in three stages: high, medium and low.
6. The test force can be automatically corrected by a standard dynamometer.
7. The initial test force and main test force are automatically applied.
8. The data processing function is powerful, including: HR, HB, HV and other hardness system conversion, setting the qualified range, automatic alarm when exceeding the limit, and inputting information such as tester, sample name and so on.
9. More samples and test information, the measurement data is saved in the EXCEL format on the USB disk, which is convenient for editing and processing.
|Superficial Rockwell test force
|Superficial Rockwell total test force
|15kgf(147.1N) 30kgf(249.2N) 45kgf(441.3N)
|Superficial Rockwell hardness scale
|Superficial Rockwell measurement range
HR15N：70-94 HR30N：42-86 HR45N：20-77
HR15T：67-93 HR30T：29-82 HR45T：1-72
|The measured value is saved in the USB flash drive in EXCEL format
|Rockwell, Brinell, Vickers
|BSEN 6508， ISO 6508， ASTM E18， GB/T230
|Maximum permissible specimen height
|Distance from indenter to wall