HRS-150DG-ZXY Automatic Rockwell Hardness Tester
Product description:Product description: 1. It adopts electronic electric loading, high-precision sensors, and has a unique closed-loop control system. 2. The Z axis of the worktable is automatically raised and lowered, and the sample table is automatically mo
1. It adopts electronic electric loading, high-precision sensors, and has a unique closed-loop control system.
2. The Z axis of the worktable is automatically raised and lowered, and the sample table is automatically moved in the X and Y axis directions.
3. Press the start button, the workbench will automatically rise, the sample will be loaded and unloaded automatically after touching the indenter, and the hardness value will be displayed automatically.
4. The touch screen interface, easy to operate, directly select the hardness scale, the force value is automatically changed in the test parameters.
5. According to the standard hardness block, each hardness scale is automatically corrected in three stages: high, medium and low.
6. The test force can be automatically corrected by a standard dynamometer.
7. The set coordinate points can be saved, and the full-automatic end quenching test can be carried out, and the batch inspection can greatly improve the efficiency.
8. Various fixtures can be customized, and batch testing can be performed on different samples.
9. Powerful data processing functions, including: HR, HB, HV and other hardness system conversion, setting the qualified range, automatic alarm when exceeding the limit, and inputting information such as tester, sample name, etc.
10. More samples and test information, the measurement data is saved in the EXCEL format on the U disk, which is convenient for editing and processing.
|Rockwell initial test force||10kgf(98.07N)|
|Rockwell total test force||60kgf(588N) 100kgf(980N) 150kgf(1471N)|
|Rockwell hardness scale||HRA、HRB、HRC、HRD、HRE、HRF、HRG、HRH、HRK、 HRL、HRM、HRR、HRP、HRS、HRV|
|Rockwell measurement range||HRA:20-88、HRB:20-100 、HRC:20-70 、HRD:40-77 、HRE:70-100 、HRF:60-100 、HRG:30-94、HRH:80-100、HRK:40-100、HRL:100-120 HRM:85-115、 HRR:114-125|
|Carried standard||BSEN 6508， ISO 6508， ASTM E18， GB/T230|
|Data output||LCD display|
|Data storage||The measured value is saved in the USB flash drive in EXCEL format|
|Conversion scale||Rockwell, Brinell, Vickers|
|Maximum permissible specimen height||The maximum height of X mobile platform is 200mm, the maximum height of X/Y mobile platform is 100mm|
|Distance from indenter to wall||200mm|